Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Fresh Cup

What the heck is a tea cup list? I think I made it up, and, in my mind, it's a variation on a bucket list. I have a bucket list, and I checked a couple of big items off of it this year alone -- visit Paris with someone I love, take a hot air balloon ride, learn photoshop (though that one is still a work in progress). My point is, I like bucket lists. They encourage me to dream big and do exciting things. But I don't and can't really do those things everyday. Not while maintaining a full-time job, a decently stocked bank account, and a bit of a social life. So I've made a proposal to myself -- the tea cup list.

My tea cup list oath:

I will do one thing (almost) everyday to flex my creative muscle, to challenge my boundaries, and/or to make myself smile. That's it -- and, I'll share those things here with a picture, a story, maybe some how-tos. We'll see what comes of it.

Today, this was my one thing. I started this blog. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment